Océ Arizona 2260 GT
Designed for higher capacity mid-volume print producers, the new high-speed Océ Arizona® 2260 GT true flatbed printer offers superb print quality, versatility and reliability on both rigid and flexible media.
- True flatbed design, with 125 cm x 250 cm print area and optional Roll Media support for printing on flexible media
- 6-channel Océ VariaDot™ imaging technology for stunning print quality and application versatility
- Excellent productivity with output up to 58.7 m²/hr
- Built for even greater capacity: ideal for print producers with a throughput of at least 10,000 m²/year, or peak jobs above 800 m²/week
- New low-energy UV curing system for printing on thin and heat sensitive media
- Simple and precise media positioning thanks to pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance System as standard, for consistent performance print after print
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
- Optional upgrade path to Océ Arizona 2280 GT, perfect for near photo quality and fine-art printing or increased application versatility
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Océ Arizona 2260 GT
Superior print quality
The Océ Arizona 2200 series of true flatbed printers bring new levels of productivity, versatility and quality to mid-volume sign and display producers. Extending the best-selling Arizona series, the Arizona 2260 GT provides stunning print quality using the award-winning Océ VariaDot imaging system. Benefit from an impressive blend of high quality results and low ink consumption that averages just 8 ml/m².
Twice the productivity
The 6-channel piezoelectric inkjet system with two 636-nozzle variable droplet printheads per colour channel means the Océ Arizona 2260 GT finishes print jobs in just half the time. The UV-curable inks are packed in quick-change, 3-litre bags for easy refills, while a complete range of print modes are available - from ultra-fast express mode to fine art and near-photo quality.
Quality across all media
Building on the Arizona range's industry-proven true flatbed architecture, the Arizona 2260 GT provides exceptional print quality on rigid media. For added versatility, choose the integrated Roll Media Option to achieve uncompromising print quality with flexible media. You're assured of accurate, uniform print geometry across the entire print area thanks to Active Pixel Placement Compensation.
With the ability to print on a wide variety of media and objects in full colour, print service providers can capture revenue from a wide range of applications. These include standard sign and display (POP/POS, retail signage), decorative or functional printing on objects, or short-run packaging applications. With its standard table size, almost any imaginable assignment is easy to achieve using media or objects of any size - up to 50.8 mm thick and as large as 125 cm x 250 cm. The third-generation UV curing system ensures impressive results with even the thinnest, most heat-sensitive media.
Upgrade options for even
Find out more about the Océ Arizona 2260 GT, its features and what it can do.
- Océ Arizona 2260 GT